[kictanet] Is the Communications Authority board out of order?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Dec 25 10:42:21 EAT 2014

Mwendwa

I believe it's in the Star. Unfortunately my connectivity is snail pace right now :)

Check out The Star of yesterday.  I believe the CA has been given 24 hours to publicly retract the process.

Regards

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad