[kictanet] Is the Communications Authority board out of order?

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Dec 25 00:43:02 EAT 2014

Ali, share the source of your information.

--
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

The best athletes never started as the best athletes.
You have to think anyway, so why not think big? - Donald Trump.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky.
Tackle the biggest frog first.
I will persist until I succeed - Og Mandino.