[kictanet] Cyber Warfare on Kenya or Random Chinese

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 14:22:30 EAT 2014

@Chuks,

Very interesting development...instead of attracting chinese tourists, we seem to be attracting chinese hackers :-)

But on a serious note, i still dont understand WHY they needed to be resident in Kenya in order to execute thier cybercrime when they can do safely  from their homes in China.

Or maybe they were sniffing the local airwaves in rich neighbourhoods of Runda for wi-fi passwords - but you dont need a whole battaliion and server room to do that. Very fishy indeed.

walu.