[kictanet] ICT Authority Board Appointments Quashed by the High Court

Ngigi Waithaka ngigi at at.co.ke
Sat Aug 9 12:11:50 EAT 2014

Walu,

It could be that Public Servants sitting in boards of Public bodies is an
'incestious' relationship that does not allow for the *independence* that
external members of a board are supposed to bring to the table.

Take your case, you are at MMU, which is under Min ICT,  then you get to be
a board member at CAK, also under Min ICT.

One phone call from you know who and you basically sing their story :-)

Waithaka Ngigi

Alliance Technologies
Nairobi, Kenya

www.A1.io
On 9 Aug 2014 12:00, "Walubengo J via kictanet" <