[kictanet] Can technology solve terrorist problems in Kenya?

James Mbugua jgmbugua at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 17:29:27 EAT 2014

First things first, police don't run immigration departments, civil servants do.

Secondly, the way re-registration is supposed to work is that holders of illegal documents are not in the national database.

They got their papers at the outposts but have no corresponding documents at the registrar's. No Fathers' IDs, no birth certificate etc.

Regards,

James