[kictanet] Incompetence gallore

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Sep 25 17:12:58 EAT 2013

Still related to this thread, probably we need to find out if this info
from al-shabaab is true or just propaganda.

"@UKenyatta and his govt are to be held culpable for #Westgate and for the
lives of the 137 hostages who were being held by the Mujahideen"

Mwendwa Kivuva
twitter.com/lordmwesh
google ID | Skype ID: lordmwesh