[kictanet] Help desk application

John Masiwe jmasiwe at bluegate.co.ke
Fri Sep 13 13:19:19 EAT 2013

@Edna, @Waruingi

I would recommend Sysaid (http://www.sysaid.com/),. Their Support is great
and the system is sold in modules so this makes it cost effective. I used in
a previous life as a Help Desk analyst for an organization with a similar
user base.

Email David Lee in Sales (d.lee at sysaid.com) or their Help Desk
(helpdesk at sysaid.com)

I hope this helps.

Regards,

John Masiwe

Business Development Director & CEO

Blue Gate Technologies Ltd - Professional and Quality ICT Services

4th Floor - Bishop Maigua Plaza (opp. Uchumi Hyper - Ngong Rd)

Ngong Road, Nairobi

P. O. Box 344 - 00600 Nairobi

Website: www.bluegate.co.ke          |              Email:
jmasiwe at bluegate.co.ke       |              Tel: 0725 24 88 00