[kictanet] [eThinkTankTz] Uganda has the cheapest Broadband Internet in E-Africa.

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sun Oct 20 08:59:17 EAT 2013

We hope it succeeds not like the "Shuttle Diplomacy" of yore. :)

On a very important note, And as you represent internationally, don't
forget
"Since all charity begins at home, it would be the work not of charity but
of fatuity to direct the alms of the Realm abroad when the Realm itself is
in need of them" - John Wycliffe

Mwendwa Kivuva
twitter.com/lordmwesh
google ID | Skype ID: lordmwesh