[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Masters Degree Program: Is It Worth It?

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Oct 16 20:33:06 EAT 2013

Interesting perspective Betty.

Members have come up with convincing thesis that can make any naysayer go
back to class.

I would not discount the great networking opportunities you get in a class
setting. But remember many have done their Masters through distance
learning.

The best bit I liked when doing my Masters was the research techniques and
knowledge you acquire.  That is invaluable. It's a pity that most of us
drop our research abilities after submitting that Masters project.

Regards

Mwendwa Kivuva
twitter.com/lordmwesh
google ID | Skype ID: lordmwesh