[kictanet] Fw: LakeHub Manager

Simeon Oriko simeonoriko at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 11:16:36 EAT 2013

Listers,

For a while now, LakeHub (www.lakehub.co.ke (http://www.lakehub.co.ke)) has made significant efforts to build and strengthen the tech community in Western Kenya.

The effort has made tremendous progress and is looking to grow beyond their early success by hiring a manager to lead the initiative through a new period of growth and development.

I'm sharing this in hope that some of you may be interested.

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

--

Simeon Oriko | Digital and Innovation Strategist

Web: www.mtotowajirani.com (http://www.mtotowajirani.com/) | Twitter: @mtotowajirani (https://twitter.com/mtotowajirani)

LinkedIn: ke.linkedin.com/in/simeonoriko (http://ke.linkedin.com/in/simeonoriko)

Cell: +254 724 892 941 | Skype: simeonoriko