[kictanet] Masters Degree Program: Is It Worth It?

Michael Bullut main at kipsang.com
Tue Oct 15 13:44:49 EAT 2013

Greetings Listers,

I've been wrestling with a quagmire for sometimes now about pursuing a
Masters Degree Program. As an Information Technology professional, would it
more pertinent to seek vendor certifications as they instruct on what
technologies the industry is using? In my humble observation, professionals
of all fields pursue a Masters either because it is fashionable or they
have no other choice but to do so. My question to my brethren: *What would
your advice be in such a situation?* *Did you pursue a Masters because it
was a means to an end or it enhanced your knowledge and passion in the
field? *

*Help a wandering young man out?*

Warm regards,

Michael Bullut.