[kictanet] Search for independent .ke administrator gathers pace (Where to KeNIC)

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 14:22:14 EAT 2013

OT -- Article notes -- .ke has 28,000 domains registered while .za has over
1 million domains registered.

Over the past 5 years while investigating various intranet flops in Kenya,
have realized why this could be.

We Africans are much better at talking than at documenting/automating
positive aspects of our cultures/policies.

Automation requires documentation, which involves knowledge capture and
retention within various domains.

Regards

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*