[kictanet] As we twitted in our slumber

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 08:48:57 EAT 2013

Hi Listers,

As we twitted in our slumber about how CSK and KIF where not the true representatives of the industry others realised that a vacuum existed and proceeded to fill it.

http://www.ictak.or.ke/

It is clear that a new mouth piece for the industry, that appreciates the need to formalise "domo", has arrived, at arms.

Just like with their predecessors their members will be the ones selected to fill positions in various bodies as the official representatives of the ICT community soon after which we shall ask, who are they?

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor