[kictanet] Search for independent .ke administrator gathers pace (Where to KeNIC)

Wambua, Christopher Wambua at cck.go.ke
Fri Nov 29 12:07:36 EAT 2013

Listers,

The CCK has not made a unilateral decision on this matter.

What the CCK Director General alluded to is the context of the draft licensing framework for ‘Dot KE ccTLD Registry services’ that the CCK has developed. As mandated by the Constitution of Kenya (public participation), the draft licensing framework will be subjected to stakeholder consultations.

I therefore wish to assure you that CCK shall engage the industry on this matter in the near future.

Best regards,

Christopher Wambua
Manager – Communications
Consumer and Public Affairs Department