[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] Day 5: Any other Issue(s)

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Nov 29 04:44:44 EAT 2013

Grace

Mine is to say that any legislation should first and foremost:-

1. In principle have a self regulatory mechanism and Governments to step in as an agent of last resort
2. Should not breathe fire and brimstone to the extent that it scares off investors and other players in both the commercial and social space.
3. Should ensure the rights and freedoms of citizens and others who live within the borders are enshrined especially during this tough period where international terrorism seems to be everywhere.
4. Last but not least should create a conducive environment for capital attraction and commerce to prosper.

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad