[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] Day 2: On-line debate on African Union Convention on Cyber Security (AUCC)

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Nov 27 05:41:08 EAT 2013

True that. But how many of us actually read the fine print? Of course you,would say that the onus is on us to read...:)

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad