[kictanet] A good piece by Dr. Bitange Ndemo

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 10:01:17 EAT 2013

We have Kenyan companies building Highways in Botswana. They are led by
Njoroges and Kamaus and Ochiengs. It is not a matter of local capacity but
complacency and impunity. A contractor is paid according to milestones
right? No delivered product no payment. Why would a contractor waste  years
if he is not getting paid? Best incentive in my opinion.