[kictanet] ICT cabinet secretary vetting proceedings

Muriuki Mureithi muriukimureithi9 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 10:57:53 EAT 2013

Hi Listers

Anyone knows how I can access  a recording of the ICT cabinet secretary vetting  yesterday?

Was not able to watch  the whole session  but in the short time I recall   him touching in key touch points on universal access , cyber terrorism ,  security of ICT infrastructure  as a critical infrastructure , broadband. Sessional paper   and konza among others . He was certainly well prepared  to set an agenda for the sector and very passionate in  elucidating his vision . One other thing I noted, is his appreciation of the work done by Dr Ndemo to elevate the ICT to a key national agenda

Walu – any idea of a link to the vetting proceedings?

Cheers

MM