[kictanet] US and OpenData vs Kenyan Situation

John Kariuki ngethe.kariuki2007 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 10 20:42:41 EAT 2013

Walu,Listners,
Just a reminder  that access to information is enshrined in Article 35 of our Constitution and is therefore unlikely to go anywhere soon.However,in my view, there is need for legislation to create an institutional framework in order to facilitate the realisation of that Right hence the need for Freedom of Information Act.

John Kariuki