[kictanet] ICT cabinet secretary vetting proceedings

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Sat May 11 16:40:40 EAT 2013

@MM,

I also missed the vetting process of our nominee and Google does not seem to have captured it either. But we have Citizen, Nation and KTN lurkers on this list and am sure they could guide us on their archives.

walu.
nb: meanwhile, I think Dr. Matiangi and all the other nominees are through and one can safely say Congratulations!