[kictanet] [ISOC_KE] New Dates for the Stakeholder Forum to discuss the Laptop Project 4th July 2013 9 am to 5 pm Strathmore University Auditorium

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 14:36:36 EAT 2013

Dear Wangari, colleagues

So far we don't have any implementation plan,  ours is a response as a
sector to a Presidential directive to ensure it is well implemented
since the project will be funded by tax payers. We will prepare a
report based on the week long discussions on the lists. In addition
all stakeholders are invited to come up with position papers that will
be included in the final document to be handed over to concerned
parties in the government. I hope this helps.

Best Regards