[kictanet] New Dates for the Stakeholder Forum to discuss the Laptop Project 4th July 2013 9 am to 5 pm Strathmore University Auditorium

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Tue Jun 18 05:56:29 EAT 2013

Barrack and team

Thanks for this initiative.

This matter has come up at our meetings at the Kenya Publishers Association (KPA) and the most effective way members can provide content.

I would like to share this with the KPA leadership (if you haven't contacted them yet) for purposes of participation.

Do you have a formal communique or some other such communication I can share with them?

Matunda Nyanchama, PhD, CISSP; mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Agano Consulting Inc.;  www.aganoconsulting.com; Twitter: nmatunda;  Skype: okiambe
Manage your ICT risks! We are the experts you need! The trusted partners you deserve!
Call: +1-888-587-1150 (Canada) +254-20-267-0743 (Kenya) or info at aganoconsulting.com
In Kenya - Licensed by Communications Commission of Kenya (CCK)
This e-mail, including attachments, may be privileged and may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the addressee(s). Any other distribution, copying, use, or disclosure is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.

Message: 1