[kictanet] Day 5 : Ensuring Effective Implementation of the Laptop Project - The Key Variables (Day 5:Wrap up and Way Forward (Key declarations, what next)

Sam Aguyo saguyo at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 14 16:08:10 EAT 2013

One key issue to any innovation is to ask, what is this laptop (innovation) thing extending.  The wheel is an extension of the foot, similarly, writing is an extension of the ephemeral nature of natural language. Would we comfortably say that the laptop is an extension of the teacher, time and or books? Each of these domains require a thorough analysis considering that perception is not a passive process, Sam