[kictanet] Day 5 : Ensuring Effective Implementation of the Laptop Project - The Key Variables (Day 5:Wrap up and Way Forward (Key declarations, what next)

Peter Kenduiywo pkenduiywo at jambo.co.ke
Sat Jun 15 01:55:52 EAT 2013

Barrack,
Limited or no research has been undertaken in the Kenyan context to
identify barriers to successful implementation.   R & D to bring to
light barriers to successful teaching and learning experience is
necessary to trigger continuous improvement.

What about the perennial subject of intellectual property for digitized
education resources?

Peter