[kictanet] Data Bundles and Expiry Dates

Brian Ngure brian.ngure at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 10:01:58 EAT 2013

Hi Ali,

This is a question I have asked many times. Personally, I don't think data
bundles should have an expiry, however, from my understanding, when they do
the data is still there. You just can't use it until you top up again. Once
you top up it is re-activated and added to the value of the bundle you have
topped up with. It seems silly to me but I guess it is just a way to force
customer to purchase more data bundles. Someone correct me if I wrong in my
interpretation.