[kictanet] Kenya Internet Governance Forum, Registration Closes today at 4.00 pm

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Thu Jul 25 10:19:52 EAT 2013

This looks very comprehensively organized. Congratulations to Barack
and the rest of the team. You guys seem to have taken over the baton
very well from the aging generation like me. I am in Mombasa for
another conference on ICT Governance but will try and peep into the
live streaming, if I can get the link.

Waudo