[kictanet] Kenya Internet Governance Forum, Registration Closes today at 4.00 pm

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 10:23:39 EAT 2013

Many thanks Daktari of course our predecessors set the pace and we are only
continuing from where you have left and the good work you did on the
multistakeholder advisory group with Alice and Michael Katundu, we will be
on both Webex and Livestream, the links will be sent out later today and
you are welcome to join the public session if you can connect us to your
conference.

Best Regards