[kictanet] Barred from using Airtel

Wambua, Christopher Wambua at cck.go.ke
Wed Jul 17 12:52:04 EAT 2013

Grace/Chaacha

I have forwarded your complaints to the relevant office for necessary action. We shall come back to you as soon as possible.

In future we advise that you send your complaints directly through chukuahatua at cck.go.ke<mailto:chukuahatua at cck.go.ke>

Best regards

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 17, 2013, at 12:35, "Chaacha Mwita" <mchaacha at gmail.com<mailto:mchaacha at gmail.com>> wrote:

Same here! Am on post paid and roaming. I've been a faithful Airtel customer for years. Am out of the country now and they have barred me without notice. I've written them emails and more than 12 hours later, they've not responded, even to just explain their action. I told them if they don't reconnect me immediately, am moving to Safaricom effective Monday. I mean it. Either 'Customer Service' has meaning at Airtel or it does not.
Disappointed Kictanet Lurker