[kictanet] DotConnectAfrica's response to dot Africa Reserve Name Policy Discussions (Introduction)

Gideon gideonrop at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 08:52:30 EAT 2013

McTim,

> I believe the new GTLD Program Committee (NGPC) reached their verdict on
> June 25th, so that is quite new.
>
> I don't agree with their decision, but it is new!

Yes but not "new " er than the "Reserve Name" topic which was the subject
of this email thread.

The mention I made was this media link you posted few weeks ago below

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/internet/79903-africa-domain-battle-win-for-sa.html

However, I have also seen this post and others elsewhere, which makes me
agree with you in this regard.

http://tandaabiashara.com/dotconnectafrica-confident-of-win-despite-new-gtld-program-committee-resolutions-on-dotafrica/
 In any case, seems like it is not over

Regards