[kictanet] Is Windows 8 a Trojan horse for the NSA? The German Government thinks so

Evans Ikua ikua.evans at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 22:19:23 EAT 2013

Also picture this. I know a company that has an agreement with most (if not
all) hardware vendors to hard code an application in the bios, in sleep
mode. A user needs to pay a small license fee to activate the application
so that they can track their lost hardware in case that happens, and the
hardware goes online. Once activated, the app can send details about the
machine to a central server, located you know where. It can either erase
the entire disk, take a snapshot of the disk image and send it, or activate
the camera and take a pic of the thief and send it to you, or wherever.

Whoever that has control of all these possibilities is powerful beyond!

Kind Regards,
Evans Ikua,*
lanetconsulting.com,
lpi-eastafrica.org,