[kictanet] Is Windows 8 a Trojan horse for the NSA? The German Government thinks so

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 23:42:34 EAT 2013

No comments about the closed ios/ipad ecosystem being used in serikali?

Please google "android malware".... It is about apps, not the so much the
operating system.

http://www.zdnet.com/android-app-malware-rates-jump-40-percent-7000019093/

Android smartphones with our gps coordinates are on us most of the time.

Not to forget, very insecure apps/services powered by Linux Servers 24
hours ....

http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/05/critical-linux-vulnerability-imperils-users-even-after-silent-fix/

http://krebsonsecurity.com/2013/08/simple-hack-threatens-oudated-joomla-sites/

Blessings

Murigi / Stanley Muraya

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*