[kictanet] Music Piracy in Kenya - Government can Help

Bernard Kioko [Bernsoft Interactive Limited] bkioko at bernsoft.com
Thu Sep 27 07:16:57 EAT 2012

Please don't miss my point, PewaHewa is not making much money from music
because their customers are going to WAPKID.COM (and other sites) and
getting the same music for FREE. Almost, anyone would go for free. The issue
is not whether or not we have distribution channels. The issue is the
organized piracy is hurting the industry (PewaHewa included).

Regards