[kictanet] Shooting the messenger?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Oct 16 07:26:21 EAT 2012

Brandie

I believe there is movement towards legislating the issues you have raised.
However, we ought to be careful how we move forward on this so that we
don't risk a 'heavy foot' in an area where there is a lot of innovation
going on right now. Its a delicate balance to protect free speech, the
right of platforms to conduct business without the risk of litigation and
the right of individuals and organisations to seek recourse in case of
being maligned and falsely accused online.

*Ali Hussein*

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo