[kictanet] Elections 2013: BVR Kits a raw deal for Kenyans

meshack emakunat memakunat at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 29 16:07:16 EAT 2012

True true true. I mean how do you replace paper with an old skull computer then chest thumb that ur updated. Its just too shallow for a 55% of Kenyans who claim to be educated or rather literate too be hoodwinked. I have always thought smthig was a miss especially when in a connected world someone literally claims they cannot communicate with others in the other end of the world. Something that I do everyday in less than a minute..(claim dat they are incapable of haandling the exercise from foreign ground )

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android