[kictanet] Worst service providers

Andrea Bohnstedt andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com
Mon Nov 26 10:41:15 EAT 2012

Hey all,

It's actually possible to make Airtel stop the spamming. I've done so
twice. The first time, I think I went through Dick Omondi who put me
in touch with the technical people. For some reason, I was
resubscribed again much much later, and then through Twitter - they
did engage with me and took me off their spamming list again.

I did mention to Dick that the endless text messages were annoying as
(expletive) and that they might want to consider an opt-in or opt-out
for them as it's offputting to a great many customers, but that
clearly hasn't gone anywhere.

Have a good week,
Andrea