[kictanet] Worst service providers

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 09:51:19 EAT 2012

We are experiencing these power outages everyday! Yesterday I called
@kenyapower and was told the main line had tripped an engineers were
looking at it. Yesterday but one I arrived home to darkness, but the drunk
KPLC engineers were outside our gate so I went to ask them what the matter
was, as they simply parked their double-cab and were doing nothing. They
told me the main line had tripped and they were waiting for their
colleagues to help sort out. On Friday (yes, I am reporting backwards), it
was the same story. And these days I decided that it's rather expensive to
buy newspapers to see when the "programmed" rationing is affecting my area,
so I don't keep perishables in the fridge. I'd rather buy one day at a
time. Maybe one day, we will have a competitor for @kenyapower. In the
meantime, I pretty much believe we are at that age when KPT&C was the only
telephony provider and you couldn't even imagine that it was a business
they were in!!!!

For Airtel, I am actually considering walking into their office and
terminating my line while asking for a refund. The spamming is too much and
no amount of calls to Customer Service can stop them. So they should be
kissing my subscription goodbye soon.

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 4:05 PM, <alice at apc.org> wrote:

> And my third award goes to @airtelkenya for spamming.
>
> @airtelkenya, let's see how  it will endear you to customers old and new.
> Especially when forced to pay for those promotional sms's and music.
>
>  We shall simply  vuka to "the better option"
>
> Best
> Alice

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,