[kictanet] Internet in Buildings

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 08:02:35 EAT 2012

Hi,

If my memory serves me right that is not enforceable as the telecom cabinet is utility routing that is supposed to be made accessible to any CCK licensed telecommunications provider in other words the risers and related routing are a utility wayleave.

I believe this is an issue that CCK needs to address, raise it with their complaints office and keep us posted on the progress, should be interesting.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor