[kictanet] Who controls the internet?

alice at apc.org alice at apc.org
Mon Nov 5 15:40:02 EAT 2012

Dear all

I agree with Omo. Is it possible to provide/discuss substantive comments
to the current proposals for revisions of ITRs to assist the CCK finalize
on developing a national position.

However, I can also understand why some stakeholder are not able to
contribute. It would have been good, in retrospect to have organized a
session to dymystify the ITRs and the discuss the merits/demerits of the
current proposals.

Apologies for adding to the noise rather than contributing substantively.

best
Alice