[kictanet] Who controls the internet?

Wambua, Christopher Wambua at cck.go.ke
Mon Nov 5 17:47:50 EAT 2012

Listers,

I am pleased to inform you that we have uploaded the African Common
Proposals (AfCPs) agreed upon in Ghana onto the CCK website. The AfCPs
are available at
http://www.cck.go.ke/links/consultations/current_consultations/African_C
ommon_Proposals_the_ITRs_Rev.pdf

As already communicated by my colleagues, CCK shall host a stakeholders
meeting on 13th November 2012 to share the proposals or Kenya's position
on ITRs and collect comments/input on the same from the industry and
other interested parties.

The venue of the stakeholders meeting shall be communicated in the
course of the week.  We look forward to receiving substantive comments
on the ITRs ahead of the stakeholders meeting.

Best regards,

Christopher Wambua
Manager/Communications
Consumer and Public Affairs Division