[kictanet] Fiscal Budget FY 2013 - ICT Stake

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Tue May 22 00:16:06 EAT 2012

 Patrick

You suggestions are right on the money.

We at Agano Consulting (K) Ltd are interested in joining an industry body; a few names of existing bodies were floated here. Our view is that none fits the objectives the proposed body would undertake.

We can join the initiative to get one such body started.

Shukrani.

Matunda Nyanchama, PhD, CISSP; mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Agano Consulting Inc.;  www.aganoconsulting.com; Twitter: nmatunda;  Skype: okiambe
Be prepared for ICT security failures & know how to respond when they happen!
Call: +1-888-587-1150 or info at aganoconsulting.com
This e-mail, including attachments, may be privileged and may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the addressee(s). Any other distribution, copying, use, or disclosure is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.