[kictanet] Economic Survey 2012

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun May 20 19:43:40 EAT 2012

Really? In this day and age of Mpesa etc? Even if the govt. wants to charge for this surely they can put it online and get interested people to pay?

NSE has a novel way of making market data available online. I believe that the payment gateway is powered by Pesapal. Liko, an opportunity?

Ali Hussein

+254 773/713 601113

Sent from my iPhone®