[kictanet] Economic Survey 2012

Chris Foster cgfoster at gmail.com
Sun May 20 15:49:38 EAT 2012

Ali,

 >Patrick, thanks for bringing to our attention this issue. Is there a
full version of this document so that we can interrogate it more deeply?
 > Maybe somebody the issues not mentioned in this power point could
have been covered in the full document.

I picked up one of the previous years surveys before. As far as I know,
you have to go down to the KNBS offices and pay 1000 Ksh if you want a
copy - http://www.knbs.or.ke/econsurvey.php

I am not aware of a digital version. Shame really, that this vital
document is not made publically available online...

Chris

--
Christopher Foster
PhD Researcher, Centre for Development Informatics (CDI)