[kictanet] Companies registry website cost 62 million, cant even search….

James Mbugua jgmbugua at gmail.com
Mon May 14 13:26:49 EAT 2012

Paul

Thanks for the response. however, it does seem to me then that you
need to hire a corporate communications person because the message
seems not to be coming out especially to as crucial a public as this
ICT list.

Secondly, you are taking a beating from bloggers who you also need to
have a strategy to deal with.

Essentially, it comes down to communication because a lot of these
things come out if media people feel they are not getting proper
information.

Grievances should be dealt with promptly and satisfactorily.

Consider getting yourself a Comms person.