[kictanet] Companies registry website cost 62 million, cant even search….

Paul Kukubo pkukubo at ict.go.ke
Sun May 13 08:27:25 EAT 2012

Listers

Please visit the Kenya ICT Board website and the World Bank's website
detailing the projects under procurement to get a better understanding. We
promote this heavily via social networks to get those who are not on this
list to be aware.

http://www.devex.com/en/projects/transparency-communications-infrastructure-project-ktcip-in-kenya-supply-installation-commissioning-of-transactional-business-e-registration
. The details of the recently tendered ebusiness transactions project.

Also the details of the above project for the
http://www.devex.com/en/projects/kenya-transparency-and-communications-infrastructure-project-ktcip-supply-and-installation-of-equipment-data-capture-and-digitizing-of-files-at-the-c

Once this has been reviewed you have a stronger basis for dialogue.

Paul Kukubo
CEO
Kenya ICT Board

On Friday, May 11, 2012, S.M. Muraya wrote:

> How would under the surface obstruction of transparency promoting IT
> projects be proven?
>
> Serious question (to which there should be real answers)...
>
> How would we know which public officers cooperated in the project, and
> which ones opposed it by not cooperating?
> On May 11, 2012 6:07 PM, "Barrack Otieno" <otieno.barrack at gmail.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'otieno.barrack at gmail.com');>>
> wrote:
>
>> GG,
>>
>> I have read the article and lost network, may i suggest that we do a
>> stock take of major ICT undertakings on this list to see whether they have
>> achieved their purpose, it might be better to stop digging while the
>> surface is still visible.
>>
>> Best Regards
>>
>> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 1:08 AM, Grace Githaiga <ggithaiga at hotmail.com<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'ggithaiga at hotmail.com');>
>> > wrote:
>>

>>> http://www.wanjiku.co.ke/2012/05/companies-registry-website-cost-62-million-cant-even-search/

>> --
>> Barrack O. Otieno
>> +254721325277
>> +254-20-2498789
>> Skype: barrack.otieno
>> http://www.otienobarrack.me.ke/

Paul Kukubo
Chief Executive Officer, Kenya ICT Board
PO Box 27150 - 00100
Nairobi, Kenya

12th Floor, Teleposta Towers Koinange Street

Tel +254 20 2089061, +254 20 2211960
Fax: +254 20 2211962
website: www.ict.go.ke
local content project: www.tandaa.co.ke, www.facebook.com/tandaakenya
twitter:@tandaaKENYA
BPO Project: www. doitinkenya.co.ke
Digital Villages Project: www.pasha.co.ke

personal contacts
_______________

Cell: + 254 717 180001

skype: kukubopaul
googletalk: pkukubo
personal blog: www.paulkukubo.co.ke
personal twitter: @pkukubo

Vision: Kenya becomes a top ten global ICT hub

Mission: To champion and actively enable Kenya to adopt and exploit ICT,
through promotion of partnerships, investments and infrastructure growth
for socio economic enrichment