[kictanet] Customer Service in ICT

Evans Ikua ikua.evans at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:40:43 EAT 2012

Majala, no one has an excuse to be  rude to customers, regardless of the
industry in which they work.

On the other hand, I have been trying to get across to the ICT Board on the
email addresses provided but I cant get any feedback for the 2nd day now.
Even tried twitter. I also tried contacting them for info regarding Konza
City, again on the contact details provided on the Konza website, but
nothing...

Evans