[kictanet] Customer Service in ICT

Majala Mlagui {Maarifa} majala at maarifa.co.ke
Thu Mar 29 12:46:53 EAT 2012

Does the ICT Board have a training service on Customer Service ? Client
Relations? Some of our companies urgently need the service.

A number of web-design / graphic design firms in Nairobi tend to have
extremely terrible customer service manners going to the the extent of
believing that being rude and hanging up on clients who are asking for
clarification of services is an acceptable thing to do. Kehl Design
Agency<http://kehldesign.com>is an offending firm. Does anyone know
their Directors ?

I don't know if this is solely tagged to the fact that creatives are known
to be volatile but if we are to create a culture of good customer service
within our industry then such instances should have repercussions e.g.
#gotissuez #twitterbigstick and more...

Majala