[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Media Misleading Citizens?

Moses Muya mouzmuyer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 17:07:01 EAT 2012

To the best of my understanding,the story makes perfect sense! The
government wants to implement N.E.W.S and ITU is helping it. One of ITU's
objective is "To improve telecommunication infrastructure in the developing
world and to establish worldwide standards". If part of "worldwide
standards" is using telecommunications infrastructure to safeguard the
security and interests of a country,they are the correct people to help in
this. Moreover,seeing as ITU is part of the U.N,I would argue that they
have the financial and technical might needed to do this. The only question
that comes to mind is whether the Government has the right legal backing to
do this.

--
Kind Regards,

Moses Muya.