[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Media Misleading Citizens?

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:03:25 EAT 2012

Moses,

The reason i called it misinformation is that the acting DG was on the
media when the deal was being signed , unless i was watching Al
Kajiado TV  and i never heard anything like this, furthermore last
year we had a Cyber Security Workshop hosted by CCK where all those
issues were explained but i dont recall seeing brethren from the
fourth estate, that is why i proposed that they should do more
research, imho this kind of reporting can defeat the war on
Cybersecurity since the people are an integral part of the Cyberworld.