[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Media Misleading Citizens?

Moses Muya mouzmuyer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 08:48:18 EAT 2012

I wouldn't be quick to call this 'misinformation'. Such systems have been
deployed the world over,even by the biggest democracies! It all depends on
the Government's objectives for doing this - they could go the U.S.A way
and crack down on terrorism or they could go the China way and use it to
oppress us!

--
Kind Regards,

Moses Muya.