[kictanet] 4 CEOS in 5 years? Something doesn't seem right at KENIC

lordmwesh lordmwesh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 19:17:42 EAT 2012

Speaking of reconstituting the board, Members also raised the issue of Who
is "DRAKE", and who's issues does it represent in he board? Members were
agitated to know how representative DRAKE is but the chairman "hushed" the
issue ...

Can that also be clarified before the next AGM?

*

--
Mwendwa Kivuva